Libraries and trade sales
Libraries or specialist groups
We offer an established standing order service which supplies many major libraries around the world. If you are interested in receiving new BAR titles as they are published, you can choose from the following options:
- You receive all BAR titles as they are published (in both the International and British Series).
- You receive only titles published in the International Series.
- You receive only titles published in the British Series.
- We create a special interest standing order tailored to your needs, so that you receive all titles in a particular subject area: for example, titles focusing on Egyptology, the Roman world, pre-history, or pre-Columbian archaeology.
To set up a standing order or to find out more, please contact Birgit Thaller.
Trade sales: bookshops and wholesalers
We supply books to wholesalers and bookshops worldwide. We aim to support the book trade and we welcome your enquiries. If you are a specialist retailer, please do get in touch to discuss how we could support you in promoting and selling BAR titles.
The standard trade discount is 25%. Our standard shipping costs are:
- 8% within the UK,
up to a maximum of £6 (shipping is free for
UK orders over £150)
- 15% to Europe
- 18% to the rest of the world.
If you would like to apply for a credit account, please contact Birgit Thaller.
Ian Taylor Associates Ltd
t: +86 10 58643360
Italy and France
t: + 39 049 8774051
Spain, Portugal and Gibraltar
Iberian Book Services
Peter Prout and Charlotte Prout
t: +34 91 8035936
e: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that BAR Publishing has a non-return policy which may be waived in exceptional cases.
Damaged or faulty items may be returned for a replacement copy (when available) or for a refund. Postage charges incurred by returning a damaged book will be refunded.