BAR Publishing was founded in 1974 with a mission to publish primary archaeological data and research from around the world.
Over 3,400 titles in five languages (English, French, German, Spanish and Italian) are now available in our BAR International Series and BAR British Series, and we publish up to 180 new titles per year.
“In this very challenging economic climate, the standing and importance of BAR’s British and International Series is such that this is a subscription we would never cancel.” Ortrun Peyn, Head of Library Cataloguing, Society of Antiquities of London
Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Birgit Thaller - Library Service
Tel: +44 (0)1865 310 431
New title information – three ways to keep up to date
- Sign up to receive our monthly BAR alert for details of new titles
- Download our latest catalogue
- To receive our printed catalogue up to 4 times a year by post, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer an established standing order service, despatching either directly to you at an S/O library discount or via your usual library supplier.
- Choose titles in either or both series (International and British), or ask us about a custom-made S/O to meet the specific interests of your organisation.
- You’ll find more information on our Standing Orders page, or you can contact us to find out more: email@example.com
Our books can be ordered from your usual supplier or directly from us. Please contact us to set up a library account.